- End user interface (juddi-gui) - This web browser user interface has been blogged here a few times, but it has some great features that will hopefully aid adoption and just make things easier.
- Administrative interface (part of juddiv3.war) - This will be a user interface for administrators to graphically configure jUDDI's many configuration options and to provide browser based access to the administrative functions provided by jUDDI's Web Service API (not the UDDI part).
- Client and Browser side Digital Signature support- enough said
- Additional validation for Subscription APIs
- Support for importing WADL files into a UDDI structure
- REST bindings for the Inquiry API
- Productize the UDDI Technical Conformance Kit - provides a way to test UDDIv3 compliance of any registry
- Client side support for HTTP based authentication
- Configurable SSL stores
- And possibly, a pluggable Access Control mechanism for RBAC, ABAC, GBAC, or whatever else you can dream up.
Until next time.
Don't forget, usually at least one of the jUDDI team members is normally on IRC on Freenode #juddi. Feel free to sign in and drop line.