jUDDI Version 3.2.1 ReleasedToday we released jUDDI version 3.2.1! This version contains a number of bug fixes and offer's enhanced functionality in the user interface for interacting with tModels. This release resolved a incredible 65 jiras, as you can see in the Release Notes.
What new in version 3.2.1?
- Numerous enhancements to juddi-gui (web user interface) including several security fixes, more internationalization support,
- More automated unit tests and refactoring
- Database DDL files are now auto generated with each build
- Fixes for the newer versions of Hibernate
- We're now using GIT for cvs
You can grab the release here:
The website will be updated as soon as the ASF Infrastructure team get the CMS repo up and running again.